Monday, August 27, 2012

Introduction

We (the wife and myself) just got back from a very big, challenging, adventure and we feel inspired. I feel led, led to do something more with my life then the current job that I have. Led to challenge myself more and be critical of myself less. I feel like our adventure has inspired me to be ME and not what I think the world wants me to be.

So here it goes... with almost 7 gigs of footage for everyday of the 8 day trip, I will have to work hard to get the videos together on time. I am going to make a video for each day, but on here you will see written narration of pictures and the videos will be conclusions to the story of each day.


This is my wife Jordann and myself (Neal)

We currently live in a city but do not come from city life at all. We both agree that the hussle and bussle of the city is nice, and it is for some people; but we are not those people. 

This trip came about when Jordann was able to get a week off from school and I was able to get the same week off from work. We thought about what we wanted to do and it all just sorta came together. Like it literally came together and made its own route, all we had to do was make sure that the roads from this destination to the next were enjoyable and came nowhere near a city. 

Our route: 


No comments:

Post a Comment